Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I just won......woo hoo

Yes, you read right, I just won a computer auction ( I successfully bid on a pc from Evans & Clarke online auctions - Yay me) AND I've joined up to start my own blog!

I did all of this while sitting here contemplating how to become a chicken bone (you don't need to know why!)

What do I want with a blog? I seem to have all the other whizz bang things out there, such as msn space, Facebook, the use of a couple of chat programmes and now, I have this, a blog where I plan to sell handcrafted items.

Handcrafted items? I hear you say....yes, handcrafted items, these will include but not be limited to, handbags, purses, wallets, shopping bags, tote bags, handpoured candles, hand beaded items and crocheted and knitted wares.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at raeparaffinalia@optusnet.com.au

Thanks for stopping by, please sign up to the blog to be notified of when I add any items for sale, and feel free to purchase as many items as you want to! lol

Raelene

No comments:

Post a Comment